Medicare Part D Plans
Protect yourself against rising drug costs. You’re no stranger to the soaring costs of prescription drugs. Now there’s something you can do about it:
- Provide help with the cost of prescription medications.
- Are only offered through private insurance companies.
- Are usually offered two ways:
- As a standalone plan to add coverage to Original Medicare Parts A and B and to complement a Medicare Supplement plan.
- As part of a Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plan
- Have a specific list of approved drugs they cover (called a formulary or drug list).
We can answer all of your questions at absolutely no cost or obligation to you. Please call today…it may change your life.