Medicare Supplement Plans
A Medicare Supplement plan, also known as “Medigap”, provides additional coverage beyond Original Medicare.
Here are the main features these plans offer:
- Help reduce or eliminate money paid out of pocket for care received (deductibles, co-pays, and coinsurance).
- Standardized plans that are identified by letters.
- Are only offered through private insurance coverage.
What can these plans do for me?
- Help you manage out-of-pocket costs.
- Give you freedom to choose any doctor that accepts Medicare.
- Free you from paperwork with virtually no claim forms to file.
- Provide guaranteed renewable coverage.
- Provide 30-day “free look” evaluation period. Full refund of premiums if policy is returned within 30 days of policy issuance.
We can answer all of your questions at absolutely no cost or obligation to you. Please call today…it may change your life.