Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Help pay for hospital costs, doctor’s visits, and other medical services.
- May also include built-in Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D) often at no additional premium.
- Typically provide additional benefits, like preventative care, that Original Medicare doesn’t cover.
- Have plan premiums not based on age or health.
- Combine all benefits and services in one plan.
- Come in several different forms:
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO’s)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO’s)
We can answer all of your questions at absolutely no cost or obligation to you. Please call today…it may change your life.