Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Help pay for hospital costs, doctor's visits, and other medical services.
- May also include built-in Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D) often at no additional premium.
- Typically provide additional benefits, like preventative care, that Original Medicare doesn't cover.
- Have plan premiums not based on age or health.
- Combine all benefits and services in one plan.
- Come in several different forms:
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO's)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO's)
We can answer all of your questions at absolutely no cost or obligation to you. Please call today...it may change your life.
Ask for one of the professionals on our senior team
CALL US TODAY, IT COSTS YOU NOTHING
ALL WE ASK FOR IS FOR YOU TO PASS ON OUR NAME